Pages

First post!! *nervous*

So, here's the thing. This used to be my jalbreak blog. That's part of the reason it's still too colorful. I guess I feel like a blog about dark thoughts and mental illness should be well, dark. I don't have a computer anymore, and trying to edit this entire blog on a small screen with slow data is pointless. I want you guys to know, I'm here to share my thoughts, as dark as they are. Maybe not for you, maybe for just me. Sometimes I'll share things that help, or the horrible things in my head.. It's going to be a ride. 

Be kind to one another .

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog colorful, not because it is sharing your texts that have to make everything dark, the colors are joys even if you feel bad.♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, babe. And thanks for stopping by.❤️💕❤️

      Delete